Jerem is a service that allows customers to transfer credit from a Natcom phone to another Natcom phone. With this service, a customer Natcom can receive credit from another customer of Natcom.
Who can use this service?
• All prepaid Natcom subscriber can use Jerem
• Postpaid subscriber cannot transfer money via Jerem
How it’s work?
- The first thing to do is to get your PIN by sending the key word PIN to 123
- Once you receive your PIN from 123, you can transfer credit to another Natcom subscriber by following this syntax: *123*PIN*Phone Number*Amount #
1. The biggest amount of money you can transfer in one transaction is 100 HTG
2. The biggest amount of money you can transfer in one day is 1000 HTG
3. The system will take 1 HTG as transfer fee on the account of the sender and 1HTG on the account of the receiver also.